Tuesday 25 March 2014

DESIGNER FAIRS: Show Tell & Sell

I'm pleased to be exhibiting and selling at two local Designers & Makers Fairs in March and April:

Melissa White Studio setup

I rarely take part in fairs as generally I work to commission and don't hold much stock - as it were. This year I'd like to get some product lines going so I thought I'd put some bits and bobs together and see what people like.

If you're local or fancy a trip to the seaside I hope you'll pop by.

UPMARKET

Designers & Makers Fair


Upmarket invitation

March 2014, Fri 28th to Sun 30th
Baker Mamanova Gallery, St Leonards-on-Sea



ARTISANS at the ABBEY

Fine Handmade & Original Design


Artisans at the Abbey invitationinvitation

April 2014, Fri 18th to Mon 21st (Easter Weekend)
Battle Abbey, Battle

Both events will showcase top notch designer/makers mined from a rich seam of talent that runs through this neck of the woods. Honestly you can't move for craftsmen and creatives in East Sussex!!

I'll be displaying current work and selling cushions, hangings and fresco secco panels. This kind of thing....

fresco secco panels
fresco secco panels

hand painted and printed cushions
hand painted and printed cushions
The Arden Collection for Zoffany
The Arden Collection for Zoffany
designs for Lewis & Wood
designs for Lewis & Wood

If you'd like to come to join us at the preview evenings please contact me for an invite: info@melissawhite.co.uk









No comments: